The ultimate time-saver, this handy Herb-Stripping Tool is a fitting addition to any chef’s or herbalist’s supply drawer. Six differently sized holes make it easy to de-stem herbs, and this must-have herb tool will save you effort in preparing plants for use in culinary and herbal preparations! Simply thread plant stems through the appropriately sized, best-fitting hole and pull through to conveniently separate leaves from stems for herbs like thyme, rosemary, and more. Not only will our Herb-Stripping Tool help free up precious time in herb processing, but it is also satisfyingly simple to use.
Herb-Stripping Tool Features:
- Handmade in small batches
- Made of fine and hardy cherry wood
- Finished with beeswax and food-safe oil
- Hand wash only, do not soak
- Embellished with the signature Herbal Academy logo
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 2.25 x 0.25″
Handmade with cherry wood and embellished with our signature Herbal Academy logo, this Herb-Stripping Tool will become a new favorite in your herbalist toolkit!
Available on backorder
|Dimensions||6.75 × 2.25 × 0.25 in|