We have been talking a lot about our new Short Course, The Craft of Herbal Fermentation over the last few weeks, and as of today, the course is officially live!
If you purchased this course during our pre-registration sale, class is now available for you to log in and begin your studies. If you’ve have not purchased this course, and you’re interested, you can get The Craft of Herbal Fermentation Course for $119-$149.
If you’re still not sure if this course is right for you or this is the first time you’re hearing about it, let me quickly tell you what it’s about, what it will teach you, and what you can expect from this course.
About The Craft of Herbal Fermentation
Discover the joy and freedom that comes from creating your own herbal fermentations with in-depth written discussions and video tutorials in our new short course, The Craft of Herbal Fermentation.
Whether you want to learn how to create delicious beer and mead to share with friends or you’re looking for ways to incorporate dietary probiotics through kombucha, water kefir, or fermented foods, The Craft of Herbal Fermentation Course will show you how, step by step, from start to bubbly finish!
What This Course Will Teach You
The Herbal Fermentation Course will give you all the information you need to confidently create your own ferments including herbal beer, herbal mead, herbal kombucha, herbal water kefir, and herbal fermented foods plus plenty of tips and tricks to make your fermenting enjoyable with delicious results!
Here are just a few of the things you will learn about in the course:
- How to care for and support the vitality of probiotic fermentation cultures.
- Gain an understanding of the benefits and drawbacks to incorporating herbs into probiotic fermentations.
- The different types of ingredients required for successful fermentation and how these differences can add special qualities, flavors, or wellness benefits to the process.
- The necessary brewing supplies, fermentation vessels, bottling options, and other equipment.
- Safety, sanitation, and cleanliness considerations related to brewing herbal ferments.
- Benefits and cautions of incorporating probiotic fermentations and fermented foods into your daily wellness routine.
- The alchemy and ceremony that herbal fermentation can inspire through discussions on plant spirit medicine, herbal constituent bioavailability, and even creating community through fermentation.
What You Will Find In The Course
UNIT 1: Herbal Beer and Ale
Learn everything you need to know about brewing herbal beer and ale, from how to make herbal infusions and how to incorporate special yet easy-to-come-by ingredients to how to cap and store your bottles.
UNIT 2: Herbal Mead
Embark upon the journey of creating spectacular and meaningful herbal mead. Find a step-by-step process that includes harvesting wild plant material, incorporating ingredients from all over the globe, the benefits of different types of yeasts, and even how to use a hydrometer for measuring alcohol content.
UNIT 3: Herbal Kombucha and Water Kefir
Learn not only the basics of brewing kombucha and water kefir, but specifically how and when to incorporate healing herbs into the process. Also discover how to choose and source your cultures, experiment with various herbs and ingredients at varying stages of the fermentation, bottling processes, and so much more!
UNIT 4: Lacto-fermented Herbs and Vegetables
Explore the wonderful world of lacto-fermentation of vegetables and learn how to use herbs for both flavoring and added nutrition. Enjoy recipes and tutorials on how to lacto-ferment herbs on their own or incorporated with vegetables.
Enroll in class, and you will get two amazing discounts with your registration. Bulk Herb Store is offering 25% off herb orders and Cultures for Health is providing 20% off supplies and ingredients exclusively for Fermentation Course students.
So what do you say? Will we “see” you on the inside? We sure hope so!